A true story

Stories Are Matter...


This is a real story. Oct. 24, 1988. New Jersey My parents didn't really get along. They argued all the time. My mother worked two jobs to raise us. Things got really bad after my sister died. I miss her so much. A couple of months later, I got hit by a drunk driver. I died and later revived but in danger of staying in a coma. I lost ten years of memories, including my sis.   Went through the most painful therapy On my first day of school there was an active shooter. Students hide behind a desk. I couldn't hide because I wasn't fully recovered. I accepted my faith.   I fainted one afternoon in public.   It turns out my heart wasn't feeling too good and I had to be on medications. I couldn't play with the other kids because of my heart issues. My heart broke more after the divorce and I became a lonely child. 

Stories are matter
Stories are matter
I started a new school where I was set up. I started to skip school. I just didn't want people to make fun of me anymore. I tried to commit suicide. I hated my life...well my life. I developed DID Dissociative Identity Disorder Angel was a thief and made a lot of money. Angel had a lot of women. Moved to Las Vegas. I had it all. Money, sex, friends, etc. There was just one problem, it didn't feel real. After falling in love, I caught her cheating on me. She later tried to kill herself. I never trusted again. That's OK. I left Las Vegas and moved back to New Jersey where I met my wife who gave me two beautiful kids. I graduated from Liberty University and enhanced a real passion for JESUS. CANCER Depressed. I didn't get up from bed in the mornings. "Please, if you save me, I will live the rest of my life helping people" Before surgery, something strange happened. Cancer was gone. What am I doing now? I'm fulfilling my promise in helping thousands of people around the world. To this day I get flashbacks of lost memories. To this day I struggle with insecurity and trust. Angel is not gone or dead. He tries to slip once in a while, but we're now one, and he works for God.

Post a Comment

Do not text any spam comments.

Previous Post Next Post

Blog ads 1